Subject: Postgres Women Breakfast the 27th of October in Berlin Marriott hotel

From: Laetitia Avrot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 10:04:11 -0400

Hello,

If you'd like to attend the Postgres Women breakfast (the 27th of October
in the Marriott Berlin hotel), please feel free to fill out the form so we
can organize it and have a great time!

Feel free to bring loved ones!

https://forms.gle/SjYdtijGehSq93U68

Have a great day,

Lætitia

---

From: Laetitia Avrot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 18:15:53 +0200

Hello,

The breakfast will happen in Paris room between 8:00 and 9:30. You need to
have registered to attend.

Have a nice day,

Lætitia

Le ven. 23 sept. 2022 à 16:04, Laetitia Avrot <[email-masked]> a