Subject: Free tickets for Pgconf Europe!

From: Lætitia Avrot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 16:45:36 +0200

Good news, folks!

Thanks to the organizers of @pgconfeu,  we have free tickets to give away
to amazing Postgres Women !

If you don't want to post an e-mail to the postgres women list,  just
answer my personal e-mail address.

First to claim,  first served!

Cheers,

Lætitia

---

From: neslişah demirci <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 22:13:52 +0300

Hi Laetitia,

I am interested for free ticket 😍

Best regards.

---

From: Lætitia Avrot <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2019 10:41:31 +0200

Hi Neslişah,

I'm sorry, but we ran out of tickets. The good news is : it doesn't mean
you can't have one ! ;-)

The free tickets from PGConf EU itself are gone, but at every events,
sponsors have tickets they don't use. So I'll make a call for sponsor
tickets and you're the first one on the list to get one!

Have a nice day and I hope I'll be able to see you in Milan!

Lætitia

-- 
*Paper doesn’t grow on trees. Please print responsibly.*