Subject: Postgres Women dinner at PGConf Eu, Milan

From: Lætitia Avrot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 08:45:47 +0200

Dear all,

We're getting better at organizing things and thanks to Renée Albe (yes,
now we have to use last names because the number of Renées has risen up in
our community), we're trying to organize Postgres Women dinner for PGConf
Eu in advance!

So, if you want to come, what you need to do is:
- complete the google form (We don't need your formal name, a nickname will
be fine) and don't forget to mention if you have some specific dietary
requirements : https://forms.gle/gu5kZ14XmVugkeH77

The form will ask you how many people you'd like to bring with you. No need
to fill several forms for a group of people. We'll split the bill at the
end of the meal unless we can find sponsor(s).

We don't care about your sex/gender. You don't need to be a woman to
support Postgres Women.

Have a nice day,

Lætitia

-- 
*Paper doesn’t grow on trees. Please print responsibly.*

---

From: Lætitia Avrot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 11:00:13 +0200

Ooops, I forgot to say the date: Assuming speaker dinner is Tuesday night
and social event is Wednesday nigh, It will be on Thursday night, so the
17th of October.

Le mer. 25 sept. 2019 à 08:45, Lætitia Avrot <[email-masked]> a
écrit :

> - complete the google form (We don't need your formal name, a nickname
> will be fine) and don't forget to mention if you have some specific dietary
> The form will ask you how many people you'd like to bring with you. No
> need to fill several forms for a group of people. We'll split the bill at
> the end of the meal unless we can find sponsor(s).
>

---

From: Louise Grandjonc <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2019 13:36:28 -0700

Hi!

yay! I'll join! Last year, before the dinner, we had a women-only
pre-dinner, I would love if we did that again? Do we have plans to do it?

Best,
Louise

Le mer. 25 sept. 2019 à 02:00, Lætitia Avrot <[email-masked]> a

---

From: Lætitia Avrot <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2019 09:52:10 +0200

Hi Louise,

Yes, I'm sure we can organize something like that, but it can't be at the
restaurant because it opens only at 7:30 PM (it's the time we booked the
table). Let me discuss with the concierge at Mariott next week to find a
great place to meet.

Have a nice day,

Lætitia

Le ven. 27 sept. 2019 à 22:36, Louise Grandjonc <[email-masked]>
a écrit :

>> Le mer. 25 sept. 2019 à 08:45, Lætitia Avrot <[email-masked]>
>> a écrit :
>>
>>> Dear all,
>>>