Subject: Yet another e-mail problem

From: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 14:57:34 -0800

Hi Marc,

There is a 3 hour delay somewhere here:

======================================================================
Return-Path: <[email-masked]>

Received: from maia-1.hub.org (maia-1.hub.org [200.46.204.191]) by
lists.commandprompt.com (8.13.7/8.13.7) with ESMTP id lA8MiLK2028073;
Thu, 8 Nov 2007 14:44:21 -0800

Received: from postgresql.org (postgresql.org [200.46.204.71]) by
maia-1.hub.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id 43A2FDB48EB; Thu, 8 Nov 2007
15:40:37 -0400 (AST) 

======================================================================

The rest looks good.

Regards,
-- 
Devrim GÜNDÜZ , RHCE
PostgreSQL Replication, Consulting, Custom Development, 24x7 support
Managed Services, Shared and Dedicated Hosting
Co-Authors: plPHP, ODBCng - http://www.commandprompt.com/

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 20:29:37 -0400

According to the logs, it was Greylisted by you guys, and didn't get a chance 
to retry for 3 hours ... it was immediately delivered to both JoshB and TomLane 
though ... maybe you should add some whitelist values in?

Nov  8 15:40:37 maia-1 postfix/smtpd[51919]: 43A2FDB48EB: 
client=postgresql.org[200.46.204.71]
Nov  8 15:40:37 maia-1 postfix/cleanup[51924]: 43A2FDB48EB: 
message-id=<[email-masked]>
Nov  8 15:40:37 maia-1 postfix/qmgr[11360]: 43A2FDB48EB: 
from=<[email-masked]>, size=3553, nrcpt=4 (queue active)
Nov  8 15:40:38 maia-1 postfix/smtp[52072]: 43A2FDB48EB: 
to=<[email-masked]>, 
relay=lists.commandprompt.com[207.173.203.159]:25, delay=0.85, 
delays=0.17/0.01/0.38/0.29, dsn=4.7.1, status=deferred (host 
lists.commandprompt.com[207.173.203.159] said: 451 4.7.1 Greylisting in action, 
please come back in 00:00:30 (in reply to RCPT TO command))
Nov  8 15:40:38 maia-1 postfix/smtp[52072]: 43A2FDB48EB: 
to=<[email-masked]>, relay=lists.commandprompt.com[207.173.203.159]:25, 
delay=0.85, delays=0.17/0.01/0.38/0.29, dsn=4.7.1, status=deferred (host 
lists.commandprompt.com[207.173.203.159] said: 451 4.7.1 Greylisting in action, 
please come back in 00:00:30 (in reply to RCPT TO command))
Nov  8 15:40:38 maia-1 postfix/smtp[52112]: 43A2FDB48EB: 
to=<[email-masked]>, relay=mail.agliodbs.com[209.128.84.227]:25, delay=1.4, 
delays=0.17/0.01/0.45/0.76, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (250 13845858 message 
accepted for delivery)
Nov  8 15:40:40 maia-1 postfix/smtp[52107]: 43A2FDB48EB: 
to=<[email-masked]>, relay=infoether.com[72.32.51.28]:25, delay=3.7, 
delays=0.17/0.01/0.3/3.2, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (250 Ok: queued as BFCBF3C002B)
Nov  8 18:44:17 maia-1 postfix/qmgr[11360]: 43A2FDB48EB: 
from=<[email-masked]>, size=3553, nrcpt=4 (queue active)
Nov  8 18:44:18 maia-1 postfix/smtp[77134]: 43A2FDB48EB: 
to=<[email-masked]>, 
relay=lists.commandprompt.com[207.173.203.159]:25, delay=11021, 
delays=11020/0.07/0.39/0.52, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (250 2.0.0 lA8MiLK2028073 
Message accepted for delivery)
Nov  8 18:44:18 maia-1 postfix/smtp[77134]: 43A2FDB48EB: 
to=<[email-masked]>, relay=lists.commandprompt.com[207.173.203.159]:25, 
delay=11021, delays=11020/0.07/0.39/0.52, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (250 2.0.0 
lA8MiLK2028073 Message accepted for delivery)
Nov  8 18:44:18 maia-1 postfix/qmgr[11360]: 43A2FDB48EB: removed

> There is a 3 hour delay somewhere here:

- ----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email . [email-masked]                              MSN . [email-masked]
Yahoo . yscrappy               Skype: hub.org        ICQ . 7615664