Subject: New Event

From: [email-masked] (World Wide Web Owner)
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 18:25:14 -0300 (ADT)

A new entry has been added to the events database.

Database Admin: http://www.postgresql.org/admin/edit_event.php?200

Submitted by: [email-masked]
Event: PostgreSQL At OSCON 2004
Summary:

PostgreSQL will have a very full track <a 
href=\"http://conferences.oreilly.com/oscon/\">at O\'Reilly\'s OSCON in Portland, 
OR.</a>   This is likely to be our biggest convention presense in North America, don\'t miss it! <br>
(Click header for more details)

Details:

PostgreSQL will have a very full track <a 
href=\"http://conferences.oreilly.com/oscon/\">atO\'Reilly\'s OSCON in Portland, 
OR.</a>   If you are in North America, you should not miss this convention -- 
many of the core members of the PostgreSQL community will be there.<p>
We will have tutorials and presentations by Bruce Momjian, Jan Wieck, Joe 
Conway, Elein Mustain, Greg Mullaine, Vivek Khera, Robert Treat, George 
Essig, Reece Hart, Robert Kaye, Paul Ramsey and Josh Berkus.  There will also 
be a presentation on Advanced SQL from Joe Celko.<p>
We will also have a BOF and possibly additional events in the evening and 
after the convention for the PostgreSQL community.<p>
If you are a listed Major Contributor to PostgreSQL, there is a special 
discount available to attend the convention.  Please contact 
josh--at--postgresql . org to claim this.<p>
A full track listing can be found on <a 
href=\"http://www.varlena.com/varlena/GeneralBits/70.php\">Elein\'s General 
Bits.</a>

---

From: Devrim GUNDUZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2004 00:27:27 +0300 (EEST)

Hi Josh,

Approved. Regards,

On Tue, 27 Apr 2004, World Wide Web Owner wrote:

> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 3: if posting/reading through Usenet, please send an appropriate
>       subscribe-nomail command to [email-masked] so that your
>       message can get through to the mailing list cleanly
> 

-- 
Devrim GUNDUZ	       
devrim~gunduz.org				devrim.gunduz~linux.org.tr 
			http://www.TDMSoft.com
			http://www.gunduz.org