Subject: New Event

From: [email-masked] (World Wide Web Owner)
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 19:02:34 -0300 (ADT)

A new entry has been added to the events database.

Database Admin: http://www.postgresql.org/admin/edit_event.php?167

Submitted by: [email-masked]
Event: PHP-Con West - PostgreSQL Presentations
Summary:

Josh Berkus & Erez Ascher, and Steve Lane are giving two presentations on PHP + PostgreSQL at PHP-Con West in Santa Clara October 23-24.

Details:

Josh Berkus & Erez Ascher, and Steve Lane are giving two presentations on PHP + PostgreSQL at PHP-Con West in Santa Clara October 23-24.

Don\'t wait to secure your space at php-con! Early Bird Registration
discounts end on September 26, 2003. Register online today at
http://www.php-con.com. Reduced registration rates are available for
Students, Employees of Yahoo!, Universities, and Non-Profit organizations.
See our website for more details.

Why is php-con the destination of choice for PHP and web developers? Because
php-con is about three things: Community. Code. Solutions. 

php-con West continues its tradition of great speakers, cogent topics, and
community enrichment. Join Keynote Speakers Zeev Suraski, Sterling Hughes,
and Thies Arntzen as they discuss new developments in the Zend Engine,
examine the future of PHP, and unveil an innovative new project.

Think that\'s all? Our entire program is filled with speakers selected as
much for their contributions to the community as for their expert knowledge
of PHP. Joining us at php-con West 2003 are:

* PostgreSQL Core Team member Josh Berkus
* Yahoo! PHP Guru Michael Radwin
* MySQL evangelist Zak Greant
* Apache.com\'s Jim Winstead
* PHP.net\'s James Cox
* PostNuke\'s Vanessa Haakenson
* Industry experts George Schlossnagle, Wez Furlong and new speakers John
Neil, Allie Micka, Frank Kromann, and Aaron Stone
* Authors Christian Wenz, John Coggeshall, Luke Welling and Laura Thomson

Whether you\'re new to PHP or dig your hands into it everyday, this is where
you want to be.

php-con West 2003: Community. Code. Solutions.
October 21- 24, 2003
Biltmore Hotel
Santa Clara, California
http://www.php-con.com

** Information, Questions and Comments **

Want to stay on top of PHPCon news? Sign up for our php-con Announce List
and get the latest information. Click on http://www.php-con.com and scroll
down to our \"php-con Announce List\" section to subscribe. 

** Sponsors **

Platinum: Linux Magazine
Silver: Developer\'s Library/Sams Publishing
Coffee Break: ActiveState Corporation
Media: CodeWalkers, Dr. Dobb\'s Journal, Dynamic Web Pages, The FuzzyGroup,
HackerThreads.com, New York PHP User Group, O\'Reilly ONLamp, PHPClasses.org,
PHP-Editors.com, PHP Everywhere, PHPKitchen, PHPLens, The PHP User Group of
Kansas City, PostgreSQL, PostNuke, Weberdev.com, and Webifex Magazine

---

From: Devrim GUNDUZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 09:55:19 +0300 (EEST)

Hi Josh,

Event approved activated.

Regards,
Devrim
On Tue, 23 Sep 2003, World Wide Web Owner wrote:

> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 2: you can get off all lists at once with the unregister command
>     (send "unregister YourEmailAddressHere" to [email-masked])
> 

- -- 
Devrim GUNDUZ
[email-masked]				[email-masked] 
			http://www.tdmsoft.com
			http://www.gunduz.org