Subject: New Event

From: [email-masked] (World Wide Web Owner)
Date: Thu, 16 Sep 2004 13:08:55 +0100 (BST)

A new entry has been added to the events database.

Database Admin: http://www.postgresql.org/admin/edit_event.php?223

Submitted by: [email-masked]
Event: PostgreSQL class at Warpstock Denver - Oct 21-24,2004
Summary:

Scott Marlowe will be giving both a half day class before the conference
and also a presentation during the main conference. Topics will be
PostgreSQL introduction, basics, SQL theory, performance tuning and many
more.

Details:

Warpstock 2004
Denver, Colorado, USA
Oct 21 - 24, 2004
http://www.warpstock.org/index_2004.html

1/2 Day class
http://www.warpstock.org/event_info/2004/class_11.html

Conference presentation
http://www.warpstock.org/event_info/2004/opensource.html#OPS-03