Subject: Fwd: New Event

From: Robert Treat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 14:04:55 -0400

Hey Peter,

can we get a URL and or specific dates for the event?

Robert Treat

----------  Forwarded Message  ----------

Subject: [pgsql-www] New Event
Date: Wednesday 07 April 2004 12:09
From: [email-masked] (World Wide Web Owner)
To: [email-masked]

Submitted by: [email-masked]
Event: LinuxTag 2004
Summary:

The PostgreSQL project will have a booth and there will be two conference
 presentations about PostgreSQL at LinuxTag 2004.

Details:

LinuxTag is the largest exposition and conference about Linux and free
 software in Europe.  (Last year there were about 19500 visitors.)  LinuxTag
 combines a community event and a professional exhibition and features a
 high-quality gratis conference program.

The PostgreSQL project will have a booth on the exposition floor where we
 will be demonstrating the latest PostgreSQL software and will try to answer
 your questions.  Bruce Momjian and Peter Eisentraut will be presenting in
 the free conference program.

There will be a good chance to attach faces to several names that you have
 seen on the project mailing lists, so don\'t miss it.

-- 
Build A Brighter Lamp :: Linux Apache {middleware} PostgreSQL

---

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 14:51:11 -0400 (EDT)

> can we get a URL and or specific dates for the event?

I see it at:

	http://www.linuxtag.org/2004/index.html

with dates June 23-26, 2004.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 8: explain analyze is your friend
> 

-- 
  Bruce Momjian                        |  http://candle.pha.pa.us
  [email-masked]               |  (610) 359-1001
  +  If your life is a hard drive,     |  13 Roberts Road
  +  Christ can be your backup.        |  Newtown Square, Pennsylvania 19073

---

From: Peter Eisentraut <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 20:58:58 +0200

> 	http://www.linuxtag.org/2004/index.html

Yes, could someone mark up mentions of "LinuxTag" with that link?

---

From: Devrim GUNDUZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2004 22:07:20 +0300 (EEST)

Hi,

> Yes, could someone mark up mentions of "LinuxTag" with that link?

Ok, done.

<a href="http://www.linuxtag.org/2004/index.html" target="_blank">LinuxTag</a>

- -- 
Devrim GUNDUZ	       
[email-masked]				[email-masked] 
			http://www.TDMSoft.com
			http://www.gunduz.org