Subject: Ready for release?

From: Josh Berkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 13:03:38 -0800

Guys,

If we release on Monday, can the web sites be ready?   I'm taking care of 
press kits, but I'm not sure about the main page and other stuff.

-- 
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions
 San Francisco

---

From: Robert Treat <[email-masked]>
Date: 06 Nov 2003 09:37:10 -0500

> press kits, but I'm not sure about the main page and other stuff.

Well, I think we need some kind of message on the advocacy website that
links to the full press releases, I think that's somewhat in place, what
else do we need to do? The advocacy page will also need to update it's
links in the "download" section.  Someone needs to put the official
notice on the main page the day of release, which shouldn't be much
problem. 

Dave, any chance at having the 7.4 interactive/searchable docs ready to
go?

Any other items folks?

Robert Treat
-- 
Build A Brighter Lamp :: Linux Apache {middleware} PostgreSQL