Subject: Jobs, South Park and PostgreSQL

From: Michael Glaesemann <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 14:34:18 +0900

Hi all!

I just saw on Ars Technica that the South Park crew is looking for a 
senior admin that knows, among other things, PostgreSQL. South Park may 
not compare to, say, Fujitsu, but I thought people might like to know.

http://arstechnica.com/wankerdesk/03q2/southpark.html

Do you think people would be interested if I wrote up a short piece 
about how South Park uses Postrgres? (Whether or not they respond to a 
request for an interview is another thing.)

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com

---

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 00:45:15 -0500 (EST)

> request for an interview is another thing.)

That would be nice.  I heard they were using it around 1999, I think, to
track the illustrations.

-- 
  Bruce Momjian                        |  http://candle.pha.pa.us
  [email-masked]               |  (610) 359-1001
  +  If your life is a hard drive,     |  13 Roberts Road
  +  Christ can be your backup.        |  Newtown Square, Pennsylvania 19073

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 01:48:50 -0400 (AST)

definitely be a "plus case study", I think, for the advocacy side ...

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003, Michael Glaesemann wrote:

> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 5: Have you checked our extensive FAQ?
>
>                http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faqs/FAQ.html
>

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email: [email-masked]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

---

From: Josh Berkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 10:47:16 -0800

Guys,

I'm replying this to Robert Bernier, who's volunteer-in-charge of case study 
stuff.

-- 
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco