Subject: 'portal' status update, presskit question

From: Alexey Borzov <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 16:27:05 +0400

Greetings.

Finally have time to continue work on postgresql.org, already done the 
following:
* Imported the users-lounge dir and other static pages from the current 
site. Things to consider here:
   a) I renamed 'users-lounge' to 'about'. I also suggest ditching the 
"users' lounge" name altogether and renaming the part to "About" or 
"Overview" for usability reasons.
   b) If someone does content-related changes to the current site, 
please also consider changing the 'portal' templates.
* Ported the RSS feed code.

All changes are available on http://alexey.beta.postgresql.org

Also I have a question about the presskit dir. Looks like it has 
poor-man's I18N even now, so it is not exactly clear how to import it 
right. Any suggestions?

---

From: Josh Berkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 15:25:21 -0700

Alexey,

> poor-man's I18N even now, so it is not exactly clear how to import it 

Not sure.   We don't want to dump the translations.   But I think the port 
will have to be done manually, sorry.

-- 
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions
 San Francisco