Subject: Site looks.

From: Wade Klaver <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2003 13:51:49 -0700

Hello all,
  I may be able to wrangle a pro designer into donating some work for us. I 
can't guarantee anything at this juncture, but he is willing to help if/when 
he has the time. My question is two-fold:  What sites do people feel are in 
need of the most serious face-lift and how do people feel about a more or 
less common theme between all the sites?  Currently www, advocacy and 
techdocs are all quite different.  Also, does anyone have the hi-res original 
images for things like the elephant in the diamond, any other PG artwork,  
etc?
-- 
Wade Klaver
Wavefire Technologies Corporation
GPG Public Key at http://archeron.wavefire.com

/"\   ASCII Ribbon Campaign  .
\ / - NO HTML/RTF in e-mail  .
 X  - NO Word docs in e-mail .
/ \ -----------------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Justin Clift <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 11:37:51 +0800

Hi Wade,

My thought here is that the Advocacy site needs re-doing, as the version 
that is there was built to be an initial point of reference and not much 
has been done with it since.  (Maintenance of that site is difficult 
because of the way it's structured).

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

---

From: Robert Treat <[email-masked]>
Date: 25 Sep 2003 08:39:12 -0400

I'd tend to agree, focus on that one first. The main site could probably
use some touching up, but with andreas changes and the theoretical
changes for varied width that could happen "any day now", yet another
change into the mix probably won't get done.. :-\

techdocs is really a bastard child these days, so i'd stay away from it
if possible...

Robert Treat

On Wed, 2003-09-24 at 23:37, Justin Clift wrote:
> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 5: Have you checked our extensive FAQ?
> 
>                http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faqs/FAQ.html

-- 
Build A Brighter Lamp :: Linux Apache {middleware} PostgreSQL