Subject: A room for Weekly News

From: Devrim GUNDUZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 18:43:38 +0200 (EET)

Hi,

I could not remember whether we've talked before, or not, but I believe we 
need a room for 'PostgreSQL Weekly News', prepared by Robert.

First, I've thougt a domain 'postgresqlweekkly.org', but that might be 
hard to fill in the contents.

We might either use weekly.PostgreSQL.org, or simply 
www.PostgreSQL.org/weekly/ for that. In any case, we will have a chance to 
present what's happening in PostgreSQL world, to the people who are not 
subscribed to -announce list.

Also, if we can find enough volunteers, we may translate those news (I 
usually do that for Turkish) into other languages, like we do in advocacy 
site.

What do you think?

Regards,
- -- 
Devrim GUNDUZ	       
		PGP Key: http://www.gunduz.org/devrimgunduz.pgp.pub
[email-masked]				[email-masked] 
			http://www.TDMSoft.com
			http://www.gunduz.org

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2003 13:51:01 -0400 (AST)

On Sat, 20 Dec 2003, Devrim GUNDUZ wrote:

> www.PostgreSQL.org/weekly/ for that. In any case, we will have a chance
> to present what's happening in PostgreSQL world, to the people who are
> not subscribed to -announce list.

www.postgresql.org/weekly sounds the best to me ...

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email: [email-masked]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664