Subject: Archives not updating?

From: Devrim GUNDUZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 06:16:06 +0300

Hi,

AFAICS archives are not updating -- advocacy archives seems to be
updated 2 days ago, for example.

Could someone take a look at it, please?

Regards,
-- 
The PostgreSQL Company - Command Prompt, Inc. 1.503.667.4564
PostgreSQL Replication, Consulting, Custom Development, 24x7 support
Managed Services, Shared and Dedicated Hosting
Co-Authors: PL/php, plPerlNG - http://www.commandprompt.com/

---

From: "Joshua D. Drake" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2006 19:32:18 -0800

> updated 2 days ago, for example.

general is updating as is hackers... but it does look as if advocacy is 
not...

Marc?

-- 

             === The PostgreSQL Company: Command Prompt, Inc. ===
       Sales/Support: +1.503.667.4564 || 24x7/Emergency: +1.800.492.2240
       Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL solutions since 1997
                      http://www.commandprompt.com/

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 01:45:37 -0400 (AST)

> general is updating as is hackers... but it does look as if advocacy is 

Looks fine on the master:

http://svr5.postgresql.org/pgsql-advocacy/2006-03/msg00188.php

Problem with downloading on the slave?  I'm not seeing any errors in the 
rsyncd log file on the master server to even indicate a problem 
downloading to the slave ... no permissions problems iwth the msg*.php 
files, just the usual mhonarc.db files ...

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email: [email-masked]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664