Subject: Status of Gborg ...

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 00:18:02 -0300 (ADT)

Its pingable now ... am currently getting all the applications rebuilt for 
64bit, which will take a bit of time ...

CVS should be up now though ... please someone test and make sure ...

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email . [email-masked]                              MSN . [email-masked]
Yahoo . yscrappy               Skype: hub.org        ICQ . 7615664

---

From: Devrim GUNDUZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2006 07:33:39 +0300

Hello,

> CVS should be up now though ... please someone test and make sure ...

I tested pgweb, and it works.

Regards,
-- 
The PostgreSQL Company - Command Prompt, Inc. 1.503.667.4564
PostgreSQL Replication, Consulting, Custom Development, 24x7 support
Managed Services, Shared and Dedicated Hosting
Co-Authors: plPHP, plPerlNG - http://www.commandprompt.com/