Subject: Support company queue cleaning

From: "Greg Sabino Mullane" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 18:19:42 -0000

I submitted a new support provider request (for End Point Corporation)
last year :) but have not seen it get approved yet. Could whoever
handles that queue please take a look? I also noticed that the page is
alphabetical, and that "Web Global Net" somehow got themselves listed
as "A Web Global Net", which puts them at the top of the page, despite
the fact that nowhere on their site do they call themselves "A Web Global
Net".

- --
Greg Sabino Mullane [email-masked]
End Point Corporation
PGP Key: 0x14964AC8 200701021315
http://biglumber.com/x/web?pk=2529DF6AB8F79407E94445B4BC9B906714964AC8

---

From: Devrim GUNDUZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 20:25:53 +0200

Hi Greg,

On Tue, 2007-01-02 at 18:19 +0000, Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:

> handles that queue please take a look?

Sorry for that. It is done now.

>  I also noticed that the page is

Fixed.

Regards,
-- 
The PostgreSQL Company - Command Prompt, Inc. 1.503.667.4564
PostgreSQL Replication, Consulting, Custom Development, 24x7 support
Managed Services, Shared and Dedicated Hosting
Co-Authors: plPHP, plPerlNG - http://www.commandprompt.com/