Subject: [www] problem subscribing to list from website

From: "Jaime Casanova" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 00:29:05 -0500

Hi, someone has reported in the spanish list that he cannot subscribe
from the page http://www.postgresql.org/community/lists/subscribe
instead he had to subscribe from
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-es-ayuda

the reason seems to be a typo, when i made a test it shows
pgsql-es-ayudaa (note the double 'a' at the end)

-- 
regards,
Jaime Casanova

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to
build bigger and better idiot-proof programs and the universe trying
to produce bigger and better idiots.
So far, the universe is winning."
                                       Richard Cook

---

From: Devrim GUNDUZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 10:27:38 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, 2007-01-04 at 00:29 -0500, Jaime Casanova wrote:
> Someone has reported in the spanish list that he cannot subscribe

Thanks, fixed. It will appear in web site in next site build.

Regards,

-- 
The PostgreSQL Company - Command Prompt, Inc. 1.503.667.4564
PostgreSQL Replication, Consulting, Custom Development, 24x7 support
Managed Services, Shared and Dedicated Hosting
Co-Authors: plPHP, plPerlNG - http://www.commandprompt.com/