Subject: Missing developer's tab

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 17:30:57 -0500 (EST)

The web site is missing the "developers" tab.  The URL is still there:

	http://www.postgresql.org/developer/

-- 
  Bruce Momjian   [email-masked]
  EnterpriseDB    http://www.enterprisedb.com

  + If your life is a hard drive, Christ can be your backup. +

---

From: "Joshua D. Drake" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2007 14:44:15 -0800

> 	http://www.postgresql.org/developer/

I can not duplicate this. The tab is there on my screen.

Joshua D. Drake

-- 

      === The PostgreSQL Company: Command Prompt, Inc. ===
Sales/Support: +1.503.667.4564 || 24x7/Emergency: +1.800.492.2240
Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL solutions since 1997
             http://www.commandprompt.com/

Donate to the PostgreSQL Project: http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate

---

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 17:54:38 -0500 (EST)

> I can not duplicate this. The tab is there on my screen.

OK, seems it is a Firefox problem.  I see only:

	# Home
	# About
	# Downloads
	# Documentation
	# Community 

It happens because I increased my minimum font size, and the rest of the
sections just disappear.  IE seems OK, but if I go from Normal to Large,
I do see the "Support" move to the right edge of the grey bar.  I can
imagine even larger IE fonts might fall off as mine did.

I have a 1400x1200 laptop monitor, and setting the minimum font size to
16 does cause this.  I wonder if we should handle this more gracefully.