Subject: undefined index

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 15:52:34 -0500

Thought I'd let you guys know that I just did a couple of archive
searches and what is below appeared just above the search box.

Notice: Undefined index: adv in
/home/web/pgsql-archives/includes/search_box.php on line 53

Notice: Undefined index: adv in
/home/web/pgsql-archives/includes/search_box.php on line 61

Notice: Undefined index: adv in
/home/web/pgsql-archives/includes/search_box.php on line 124

Thanks,
Mike Ellsworth

---

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 21:10:32 -0500 (EST)

> /home/web/pgsql-archives/includes/search_box.php on line 124

I can confirm.

	http://archives.postgresql.org/

-- 
  Bruce Momjian   [email-masked]
  EnterpriseDB    http://www.enterprisedb.com

  + If your life is a hard drive, Christ can be your backup. +

---

From: "Joshua D. Drake" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2007 20:18:41 -0800

> 	http://archives.postgresql.org/

Magnus?

-- 

      === The PostgreSQL Company: Command Prompt, Inc. ===
Sales/Support: +1.503.667.4564 || 24x7/Emergency: +1.800.492.2240
Providing the most comprehensive  PostgreSQL solutions since 1997
             http://www.commandprompt.com/

Donate to the PostgreSQL Project: http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate
PostgreSQL Replication: http://www.commandprompt.com/products/

---

From: Magnus Hagander <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 14:59:39 +0100

>> 	http://archives.postgresql.org/

Well, first of call, I can't reproduce this. What URL exactly does this
show up for?

Second, I think I found and fixed the problem ;-) But I can't verify it
since I can't reproduce it.

//Magnus

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 09:04:12 -0500

> 
> Well, first of call, I can't reproduce this. What URL exactly does 
> thisshow up for?
> 
> 

Magnus -- you think correctly.  
Is OK now.

Thanks,
Mike Ellsworth

---

From: Devrim GUNDUZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2007 16:21:07 +0200

Hi,

> Magnus -- you think correctly.  

This always happens :-)

Cheers,
-- 
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
PostgreSQL Replication, Consulting, Custom Development, 24x7 support
Managed Services, Shared and Dedicated Hosting
Co-Authors: plPHP, ODBCng - http://www.commandprompt.com/