Subject: Move completed ...

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 15:31:50 -0300 (ADT)

Went smooth as a babies bottom ... or, at least from the visible side of
things ... lists should all be working, DNS might take a bit of time to
propogate, but, other then that ... if anyone notices any problems (as
relates to the move) please let me know ...

---

From: Larry Rosenman <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2003 13:38:14 -0500

Where should I get my master zone from?

Oct 13 13:37:43 lerami named[1365]: zone postgresql.org/IN: refresh: 
failure trying master 64.117.224.130#53: timed out

--On Monday, October 13, 2003 15:31:50 -0300 "Marc G. Fournier" 
<[email-masked]> wrote:

> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 9: the planner will ignore your desire to choose an index scan if your
>       joining column's datatypes do not match
>

-- 
Larry Rosenman                     http://www.lerctr.org/~ler
Phone: +1 972-414-9812                 E-Mail: [email-masked]
US Mail: 1905 Steamboat Springs Drive, Garland, TX 75044-6749