Subject: mailing list subscription confirmation page

From: Jeff Davis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2012 14:05:25 -0700

I tried subscribing to another one of the mailing lists, and I got the
email confirmation with the following link:

<http://mail.postgresql.org/mj/mj_confirm/domain=postgresql.org?t=8360-6620-D30F>

When I followed the link, I got the accept/reject buttons, and I clicked
"accept", and it just waited for a while, not returning. I sent the
acceptance by email instead, but I thought it might be a problem with
the web link.

Regards,
	Jeff Davis

---

From: Alvaro Herrera <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2012 17:18:54 -0400

> acceptance by email instead, but I thought it might be a problem with

There is always a problem or other with that stuff.  I will try to get
it migrated once and for all as soon as I get home (it might amuse you
to know that my trip to PGCon is not yet completely over.  I am happy,
however, that I get to do the final 7-8 hours of driving tonight now
that the family is better from the flu that got everyone down).

-- 
Álvaro Herrera <[email-masked]>
The PostgreSQL Company - Command Prompt, Inc.
PostgreSQL Replication, Consulting, Custom Development, 24x7 support