Subject: access to PDXPUG page for Gabrielle

From: Selena Deckelmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 09:19:17 -0700

Hello!

I hope I am in the right place.

I'm currently maintaining the PDXPUG web page, and would like  
Gabrielle (cc'd) to also have access so that she can update the site  
when I'm away.

Can someone help us out?

Also - the archive page for the pdxpug mailling list needs a template  
refresh --http://archives.postgresql.org/pdxpug/.  And it would be  
nice if it was linked from the same pages as SFPUG (http:// 
www.postgresql.org/community/lists/, for example).

thanks!
-selena

---

From: Robert Treat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 21:32:09 -0400

> www.postgresql.org/community/lists/, for example).

Is Josh the one who normally handles this?  He's playing world traveller these 
days and I'm not sure how available he is... unless he's given the secret 
sauce to someone else it might be a bit. 

-- 
Robert Treat
Build A Brighter LAMP :: Linux Apache {middleware} PostgreSQL