Subject: postgresql.com redirected temporarily ...

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 16:17:54 -0300 (ADT)

Due to the /. article mis-URLng PostgreSQL, Inc as postgresql.com instead
of pgsql.com, I've temporarily redirected www.postgresql.com to point at
www.pgsql.com ... I'm going to try and get ahold of someone over there to
get it fixed, but if someone else has 'inside contacts', that would be
great ...

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 16:41:10 -0300 (ADT)

Just a note ... I 'submitted a story' asking for the URL to get changed
... couldn't find anything on their web site indicating a method of
contacting them otherwise :(

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003, Marc G. Fournier wrote:

> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 3: if posting/reading through Usenet, please send an appropriate
>       subscribe-nomail command to [email-masked] so that your
>       message can get through to the mailing list cleanly
>