Subject: Another entry for the hosting providers page

From: Justin Clift <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Sep 2003 22:27:13 +0800

Hi guys,

If anyone feels like adding another entry to the PostgreSQL Hosting 
Providers page, then I just came across these guys:

http://www.jtlnet.com/pkg_linux.html

They sponsor the LinuxQuestions.org Community website, so they seem to 
be contributors to the OSS Community.

:-)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 1 Sep 2003 12:43:09 -0300 (ADT)

added

On Mon, 1 Sep 2003, Justin Clift wrote:

> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 1: subscribe and unsubscribe commands go to [email-masked]
>