Subject: Re: 7.4 Release webpage (ATTN Wade)

From: Josh Berkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 10:00:49 -0700

Wade,

>   Before I start truly hacking and slashing at this beast, I was wondering
> if anyone had any comments or suggestions regarding the page as it stands
> currently.  I am looking at a rather drastic reorganization, but will back
> off if people are liking the general form it has currently.

Go ahead.   My interest is that it contains all of the stuff I list in the 
header (original press release, detailed version, links, full text of quotes, 
list of contacts),and that it look good.

-- 
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

---

From: Josh Berkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2003 10:15:45 -0700

Wade,

> header (original press release, detailed version, links, full text of
> quotes, list of contacts),and that it look good.

Also keep in mind that the translation volunteers will have to translate the 
text and we'll have to paste the translated text into the HTML.

-- 
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco