Subject: p3p Policy problems

From: "Dave Page" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 11:15:10 +0100

Hi Marc,

Following on from our discussion about the p3p policy on ads.hub.org, it
looks like one reason they might not be working is that the server is
not outputing a p3p line in the http headers- see
http://validator.w3.org/p3p/20020128/p3p.pl?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fads.hub.org

on the other hand, doubleclick.net output:

P3P:CP="CURa ADMa DEVa PSAo PSDo OUR BUS UNI PUR INT DEM STA PRE COM NAV
OTC NOI DSP COR"

Of course, this would have to be altered for ads.hub.org as per
http://www.hub.org/hubpolicy.php

according to the validator there is also a policyref="URI" directive
(that doubleclick are not outputting). 

Regards, Dave.

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 20:39:25 -0300 (ADT)

'K, but how do I fix that? :)  Note that I produced this using that IBM
tool I pointed you to previously, and *thought* I had followed all the
steps ... apparently I missed one, but which? :(