Subject: Thread based view of ML archives only available on first page

From: Yusuf Goolamabbas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 19:52:06 +0800

Hi, The thread page view of the mailing list archive only seems to be
available for the first page. If you select next page, you get thrown
into the date view and there is no way to get the thread view on the
second/subsequent pages

Regards, Yusuf
-- 
If you're not using Firebird, you're not surfing the web 
   you're suffering it
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firebird/why/

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 16:02:55 -0300 (ADT)

I've asked before, but got no answer on it ... does anyone know how to
write the .resource file that would be willing to take a stab of
redoing/fixing up the one we currently use?

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003, Yusuf Goolamabbas wrote:

> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 7: don't forget to increase your free space map settings
>