Subject: Fw: Re: Fwd: Mirroring PostgreSQL.org in Israel]

From: "Aric Fedida" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 05:10:35 +0200

Hi guys!

> > IP address of mirror server

192.115.107.100

> > Port number if non-standard

80

> > Hostnames/ip addresses of 1 or 2 machines that you will use to rsync the
> > site. For most sites this will be the same as the server.

192.115.107.99 and 192.115.107.100
I actually have the entire 192.115.107.* subnet.
Maybe just allow 192.115.107.0/24 ?

> > In addition, ftp mirrors may have a path to the mirrored content.

I don't have anonymous FTP, however I can create a simple default user/pass
that can be public.
(like ftp://pg:[email-masked]/)

> > In order for website mirrors to work, you must be able to setup a
> > virtual host on your server.

That's not an issue. Simply give me the virtual hostname to setup.

> > Please let us know what type of mirror (or both) you wish to host, and
> > what the appropriate details are.

I'll host any mirror required. So far I understand the options are http and
ftp.
So I can mirror both. However notice my remark about anon ftp...