Subject: [Fwd: New submission to 'PostgreSQL GUI Design and Administration Tools']

From: Justin Clift <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 07 Dec 2003 21:27:35 +0800

Hiyas,

This might be useful to add a link to from
Techdocs.

:)

+ Justin

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: New submission to 'PostgreSQL GUI Design and Administration Tools'
Date: Sat, 06 Dec 2003 20:32:08 -0300
From: Eduardo Roldan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

Hello.

I've found a nice GPL java app to do ERD that works for postgresql.
http://mogwai.sourceforge.net/erdesigner/erdesigner.html

Description:

The Mogwai ERDesigner is a entity relation modeling tool such as ERWin
and co. The only difference is that it is Open Source and does not cost
anything. It was designed to make database modeling as easy as it can be
and to support the developer in the whole development process, from
database design to schema and code generation. This tool was also
designed to support a flexible plug in architecture, to extend the
system simply by installing a new plug in. This way, everybody can
implement new features and tools to make ERDesigner fit the
requirements.

Thanks for your time.
	Eduardo.

---

From: David Fetter <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2003 07:03:29 -0800

On Sun, Dec 07, 2003 at 09:27:35PM +0800, Justin Clift wrote:

Way groovy.  Got any *n*x instructions?  It looks usable, but the
startup files are all .bat-ty ;)

Cheers,
D

> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 7: don't forget to increase your free space map settings

-- 
David Fetter [email-masked] http://fetter.org/
phone: +1 510 893 6100    cell: +1 415 235 3778

---

From: Robert Treat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 08:59:37 -0500

Added, thanks.

Robert Treat

-- 
Build A Brighter Lamp :: Linux Apache {middleware} PostgreSQL