Subject: awstats

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 20:22:21 -0400 (AST)

Justin a little while suggested this software, and I just had some time to
work on getting it going ... it doesn't auto-update yet, that is my next
step, but, if you are bored:

http://www.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/awstats.pl?config=www.postgresql.org
http://www.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/awstats.pl?config=advocacy.postgresql.org
http://www.postgresql.org/cgi-bin/awstats.pl?config=techdocs.postgresql.org

oops, www.postgresql.org will be blank for now, since its still loading
... but check back periodically on that one ...

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email: [email-masked]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 21:31:14 -0400 (AST)

www.postgresql.org now has stats too, from Jan 2003 ...

----

---

From: Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 09:35:58 +0100

>step, but, if you are bored:

I just abused a crontab for this.  Worked quite well.

-- 
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <asmodai(at)wxs.nl> / asmodai / kita no mono
PGP fingerprint: 2D92 980E 45FE 2C28 9DB7  9D88 97E6 839B 2EAC 625B
http://www.tendra.org/   | http://diary.in-nomine.org/
Seek not death in the error of your life: and pull not upon yourselves
destruction with the works of your hands...