Subject: issue with the archives pages

From: Robert Treat <[email-masked]>
Date: 05 Feb 2004 12:32:39 -0500

I noticed that the sections below each message for "References" is
mislabeled as "Follow-Ups". This is somewhat confusing. 

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2003-04/msg00598.php

Robert Treat
-- 
Build A Brighter Lamp :: Linux Apache {middleware} PostgreSQL

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 17:13:18 -0400 (AST)

Fixed ... I'm going to regenerate the lists right now, based on the new
.resource file I generated, which should hopefully clean up a bunch of
things ... now that I have the Last-Modified to, I believe, Oleg's
satisfaction, it should make future updates alot easier, if we have to ...

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004, Robert Treat wrote:

> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 4: Don't 'kill -9' the postmaster
>

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email: [email-masked]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664