Subject: Cannot submit event

From: Josh Berkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 09:47:49 -0700

Guys,

I've been trying to submit an event for the last 1/2 hour, and it keeps timing 
out.   What's up here?

The event (mostly so I don't lose the text)

PostgreSQL will have a very full track <a 
href="http://conferences.oreilly.com/oscon/">at O'Reilly's OSCON in Portland, 
OR.</a>   If you are in North America, you should not miss this convention -- 
many of the core members of the PostgreSQL community will be there.<br>
(Click header for more details)

---------------------------------------------------------------------
PostgreSQL will have a very full track <a 
href="http://conferences.oreilly.com/oscon/">atO'Reilly's OSCON in Portland, 
OR.</a>   If you are in North America, you should not miss this convention -- 
many of the core members of the PostgreSQL community will be there.<p>
We will have tutorials and presentations by Bruce Momjian, Jan Wieck, Joe 
Conway, Elein Mustain, Greg Mullaine, Vivek Khera, Robert Treat, George 
Essig, Reece Hart, Robert Kaye, Paul Ramsey and Josh Berkus.  There will also 
be a presentation on Advanced SQL from Joe Celko.<p>
We will also have a BOF and possibly additional events in the evening and 
after the convention for the PostgreSQL community.<p>
If you are a listed Major Contributor to PostgreSQL, there is a special 
discount available to attend the convention.  Please contact 
josh--at--postgresql . org to claim this.<p>
A full track listing can be found on <a 
href="http://www.varlena.com/varlena/GeneralBits/70.php">Elein's General 
Bits.</a>

-- 
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

---

From: "Greg Sabino Mullane" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 10:33:31 -0000

> I've been trying to submit an event for the last 1/2 hour, and it keeps
> timing out.   What's up here?
 
It's obviously not accepting your event because you spelled my name
wrong! :)
 
- --
Greg Sabino Mullane [email-masked]
PGP Key: 0x14964AC8 200404210633