Subject: pugs.postgresql.org

From: "Dave Page" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 08:41:19 +0100

Hi all,

Just took a look at the new pugs site. Has anyone tested it with IE6?
I'm seeing large amounts of blank page when looking at events (ie. text
at the top, massive space, and then a form below), and various bits of
text overlap (mainly the headings on the left) as if there is a negative
line spacing value :-(

Regards, Dave

---

From: Josh Berkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 11:20:05 -0700

Dave,

> Just took a look at the new pugs site. Has anyone tested it with IE6?

Not me, I'm a linux user.

Have you subscribed Fred Moyer to this list?   He needs to be on it.

-- 
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions
 San Francisco