Subject: pgFoundry Question

From: "Gavin M. Roy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 16:18:34 -0700

is the site going to host projects that use pgsql, but aren't pgsql 
centric... that is an application like say bricolage, if they wanted.

Gavin

---

From: Robert Treat <[email-masked]>
Date: 27 Apr 2004 10:30:04 -0400

> centric... that is an application like say bricolage, if they wanted.

Well bricolage is kind of postgresql centric since afaik it currently
only runs on postgresql... but AFAIK we don't have plans to turn anyone
away as long as they support postgresql. If they plan to support other
databases as well they'd probably be better off at some place like
sourceforge, but I don't think we would turn them away. 

Robert Treat
-- 
Build A Brighter Lamp :: Linux Apache {middleware} PostgreSQL

---

From: Josh Berkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 14:00:38 -0700

Guys,

> sourceforge, but I don't think we would turn them away. 

I'll second this.   Even if the project is database-agnostic, its mere 
presense on pgFoundry will give the public impression that they are 
associated with us ... which is a good thing.

-- 
-Josh Berkus
 Aglio Database Solutions
 San Francisco