Subject: CVS commit problem

From: Bruce Momjian <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 10:36:06 -0400 (EDT)

I am seeing this on commit:

	cvs commit: cannot exec /usr/local/bin/activitymail: No such file or directory
	cvs commit: Pre-commit check failed
	cvs [commit aborted]: correct above errors first!

Seems commit is broken.

-- 
  Bruce Momjian                        |  http://candle.pha.pa.us
  [email-masked]               |  (610) 359-1001
  +  If your life is a hard drive,     |  13 Roberts Road
  +  Christ can be your backup.        |  Newtown Square, Pennsylvania 19073

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 13:13:08 -0300 (ADT)

fixed in a couple of minutes ... whoever made the port for activitymail 
hardcoded the version of perl installed, so its trying to run 5.8.4 when 
we just upgraded to 5.8.5 ... try in 10 minutes, and it should be fine, if 
not, message me in IM ...

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 5: Have you checked our extensive FAQ?
>
>               http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faqs/FAQ.html
>

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email: [email-masked]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664