Subject: Re: New website code online?

From: "Dave Page" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 22:24:06 +0100

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] 
> [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Robert Treat
> Sent: 23 August 2004 14:35
> To: Justin Clift
> Cc: [email-masked]
> Subject: Re: [pgsql-www] New website code online?
> 
> Dave, maybe we should make an official beta.postgresql.org 
> virtual directory were we can make changes and then switch to 
> once we are content that everything is caught up.  

http://wwwdevel.postgresql.org/
/usr/local/www/portal.postgresql.org/

I've checked-out out the source as user anonymous - that way we can all
do a cvs update when required, however all mods will have to be done in
personal copies of the tree (which is not a bad thing of course).

First problem... Getting this error: Fatal error: Call to undefined
function: clearvariables() in
/usr/local/www/portal.postgresql.org/system/page/news-and-events.php on
line 32

Not sure why - I can't grep that function in Alexey's beta test
directory, and the apache config is essentially the same as
www.alexey.beta.postgresql.org. Anyone got any ideas?

Regards, Dave.

---

From: Devrim GUNDUZ <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 00:43:21 +0300 (EEST)

Hi Dave,

On Mon, 23 Aug 2004, Dave Page wrote:

<snip>
> www.alexey.beta.postgresql.org. Anyone got any ideas?

I google'd a bit and clearVariables() seems like a pear function included 
in HTML/Template/Sigma.php. Are we sure that pear works in wwwdevel?

Regards,
- -- 
Devrim GUNDUZ	       
devrim~gunduz.org				devrim.gunduz~linux.org.tr 
			http://www.tdmsoft.com
			http://www.gunduz.org