Subject: New website code online?

From: Justin Clift <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 22:09:41 +1000

Hi all,

Um, with all the recent talk about putting new website code online... 
has it happened?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

---

From: Robert Treat <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 09:34:36 -0400

> Um, with all the recent talk about putting new website code online...

No.  We need to make a list of content differences between the old code and 
the new code and then get the content changes put into place. I started on a 
this last week (making the list) but then got busy with other activities. I 
plan to work on it more this week, right after weekly news and installing all 
the new releases on phppgadmin demo server. 

Dave, maybe we should make an official beta.postgresql.org virtual directory 
were we can make changes and then switch to once we are content that 
everything is caught up.  

We do have one other open item as well, and that is the width of the right 
menu bar is misaligned with that of the right ad spot, we ought to attempt to 
correct that before we go live.

-- 
Robert Treat
Build A Brighter Lamp :: Linux Apache {middleware} PostgreSQL