Subject: gborg rss down?

From: Robert Treat <[email-masked]>
Date: 15 Sep 2004 16:03:17 -0400

I'm getting an error when pulling the rss feed for gborg... i'm pointing
to http://gborg.postgresql.org/news.rss.  Can someone take a look?

Robert Treat
-- 
Build A Brighter Lamp :: Linux Apache {middleware} PostgreSQL

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 19:57:56 -0300 (ADT)

Fixed ... but it has to have been broken for a *long* time ... the problem 
was a missing include_dir setting in php.ini, and that would have gone way 
back to the 4.3.8 upgrade that we did a few weeks back :(

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004, Robert Treat wrote:

> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 1: subscribe and unsubscribe commands go to [email-masked]
>

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email: [email-masked]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664