Subject: New PayPal Donate Option

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 11:57:16 -0300 (ADT)

Over the years, I've had people ask how, as non-coders, they can help 
support the project, either monetarily or hardware wise.  As a result, 
I've bit the bullet and setup a PayPal account that anyone wishing to 
contribute to the project can use.

Mostly meant to help offset the bandwidth costs, depending on the 
response, we'd also like to setup a couple of dedicated, PostgreSQL Only 
servers ... long term wish list ...

For anyone wishing to contribute, please go to:

 	http://developer.postgresql.org/~scrappy/donate.html

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email: [email-masked]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

---

From: "Jim C. Nasby" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 14:35:14 -0500

How about a link on the main site or someplace easy to find? Same thing
with http://sourcewear.com/ (which, by the way, doesn't work in
Firefox).

On Mon, Sep 20, 2004 at 11:57:16AM -0300, Marc G. Fournier wrote:
> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 7: don't forget to increase your free space map settings
> 

-- 
Jim C. Nasby, Database Consultant               [email-masked] 
Give your computer some brain candy! www.distributed.net Team #1828

Windows: "Where do you want to go today?"
Linux: "Where do you want to go tomorrow?"
FreeBSD: "Are you guys coming, or what?"