Subject: [Fwd: Re: [20040927-000-004] Majordomo web interface allowing subscription to closed list?]

From: Justin Clift <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 02:48:13 +1000

Next one...

;)

+ Justin

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [20040927-000-004] Majordomo web interface allowing 
subscription to closed list?
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 16:21:52 +0000 (GMT)
From: Account Management System <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

Hi Justin,

Please do not respond directly to this email, log into your AMS account and
use the Support Ticket System to respond to any postings.

Posted To: Justin Clift
Status: Closed

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please note that this ticket has been updated, please use the URL provided
below to view the changes.

https://ams.hub.org/support/view/?id=6874&login=1
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

not that I\'ve ever figured out how to do :(

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Account Management System,
-----------------------------------------------------
Manager of Information
ams.hub.org
1-902-542-3657
-----------------------------------------------------

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 15:16:21 -0300 (ADT)

k, I haven't got a clue why justin are receiving these :( the only 
references I have to him in teh whole database as being a contact email 
are:

ams=# select * from contact where email_address = [email-masked]';
  id  | first_name | last_name |     email_address     | phone_number  |  fax_number  | status_id | company_id 
-----+------------+-----------+-----------------------+---------------+--------------+-----------+------------
   43 | Justin     | Clift     | [email-masked] | +61.93631313  | +61.93605008 |         2 |         40
  250 | Justin     | Clift     | [email-masked] | +61.894743146 |              |         2 |        340
(2 rows)

ams=# select name from company_summary where id in ( 40, 340 );
                             name 
-------------------------------------------------------------
  D- Justin\'s Whizz Bang Company
  D- Digital Distribution Global Financial Services Pty. Ltd.
(2 rows)

And I just checked the webmaster list subscriptions, and justin isn't 
there either ...

but, according ot the AMS system, Justin Clift's email is 
[email-masked] ...

Justin, can you forward me one of these with full headers?

On Tue, 28 Sep 2004, Justin Clift wrote:

> Subject: Re: [20040927-000-004] Majordomo web interface allowing subscription 
> to closed list?
> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 7: don't forget to increase your free space map settings
>

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email: [email-masked]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664