Subject: developing my schedule

From: Robert Bernier <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 07:22:57 -0500

Hi,

I got myself on the mail list last night. The first thing is to find out what I can do. I'm running a couple of servers presently . One of them is sraapowergres.com, that should give you an idea of something of my skillset. I like using PHP but I have experience with most of the other languages out there too. My HTML for the most part is hand crafted, except for javascript, I hate javascript so I copy and paste when I can.

I can start helping out next week.

cheers

Robert

---

From: Robert Treat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2004 08:36:14 -0500

On Wednesday 03 November 2004 07:22, Robert Bernier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I got myself on the mail list last night. The first thing is to find out
> what I can do. I'm running a couple of servers presently . One of them is
> sraapowergres.com, that should give you an idea of something of my
> skillset. I like using PHP but I have experience with most of the other
> languages out there too. My HTML for the most part is hand crafted, except
> for javascript, I hate javascript so I copy and paste when I can.
>

Cool.  Our real focus right now is the new website. The code can be found on 
the gborg project cvs, and you can take a look at 
http://xzilla.postgresql.org/todo for ideas on things we need to get 
accomplished. 

-- 
Robert Treat
Build A Brighter Lamp :: Linux Apache {middleware} PostgreSQL