Subject: Sydpug archives

From: Gavin Sherry <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 16:12:54 +1100 (EST)

Hi guys,

The link to the sydpug archives on archives.postgresql.org is broken. It
points to sfpug. Also, when you go to the actual page[1] it doesn't have
the usual look and feel.

Can someone fix this. I'd send a patch but I'm unsure of where the
existing web site code is.

Thanks,

Gavin

[1] http://archives.postgresql.org/sydpug

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 01:39:32 -0400 (AST)

both should be fixed on next build ... check out the page in an hour or so 
to make sure that it looks okay ...

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004, Gavin Sherry wrote:

> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 9: the planner will ignore your desire to choose an index scan if your
>      joining column's datatypes do not match
>

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email: [email-masked]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664