Subject: GBorg routing issues again?

From: Josh Berkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 10:15:55 -0800

Marc,

I was completely unable to reach gborg.postgresql.org from SBC-CA this 
morning, though I did reach it from COVAD.   Is this the routing issue we 
chatted about last week?  Is there anything to be done about it?

-- 
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 17:44:50 -0400 (AST)

if its the same one that happened the other week, the routing issue is 
somethign wtih the BGP routes on the UUnet side, as the other networks all 
worked fine at the time :(

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004, Josh Berkus wrote:

> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 9: the planner will ignore your desire to choose an index scan if your
>      joining column's datatypes do not match
>

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email: [email-masked]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664