Subject: Techdocs and Framewerk

From: "Gavin M. Roy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 16:36:14 -0800

As has been previously discussed on list, I'm going to take a stab at
porting techdocs over to my Framewerk project.   I plan on integrating
Omar's design to make it feel consistant with the main site, and
grabbing as much out of the existing techdocs as possible.  I heard
someone is salvaging pages from the wiki, if possible, can said person
share the extracted data with me?  Or is there a way I can get access to
the pgsql backend (I'm assuming) to pull data out?

Gavin

---

From: Justin Clift <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 14:32:42 +1100

> the pgsql backend (I'm assuming) to pull data out?

If it's any help, the content pages themselves are still accessible 
through the Zope Management Interface (ZMI).

What's your preferred username?  I'll create an account on there for you 
so you've got access.

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

---

From: "Gavin M. Roy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 19:35:21 -0800

gavinmroy works :)

Gavin

Justin Clift wrote:

> What's your preferred username?  I'll create an account on there for 
> you so you've got access.
>
> Regards and best wishes,
>
> Justin Clift
>
>
>> Gavin
>

---

From: Justin Clift <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 15:08:11 +1100

> gavinmroy works :)

Done.  Your password is in the next email to you.

:)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

---

From: Josh Berkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 10:37:36 -0800

Gavin, Justin,

> through the Zope Management Interface (ZMI).

Don't bother with the Case Studies, I've already salvaged all of those.

-- 
Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco