Subject: gborg missing?

From: Joe Conway <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2005 21:36:05 -0700

FYI: when I go to http://gborg.postgresql.org/, I get the default apache 
1.x web page -- the one that says "Seeing this instead of the website 
you expected?"

Joe

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 01:59:10 -0300 (ADT)

Down for <5 minutes while i move it to jupiter ... already back up and 
running ...

On Sat, 3 Sep 2005, Joe Conway wrote:

> FYI: when I go to http://gborg.postgresql.org/, I get the default apache 1.x 
> web page -- the one that says "Seeing this instead of the website you 
> expected?"
>
> Joe
>
>
>
> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 1: if posting/reading through Usenet, please send an appropriate
>      subscribe-nomail command to [email-masked] so that your
>      message can get through to the mailing list cleanly
>

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email: [email-masked]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

---

From: Joe Conway <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 03 Sep 2005 22:09:34 -0700

> Down for <5 minutes while i move it to jupiter ... already back up and 

Thanks -- First time I've tried to go to gborg in quite some time. I 
wish I could be that lucky when I buy lotto tickets ;-)

Joe