Subject: Greylisting enabled ...

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 22:26:12 -0300 (ADT)

Just so that everyone is aware, greylisting is now enabled on the vServer 
where the mailing lists go through ... not that I expect to hear of any, 
but if you notice any problems, please let me know ...

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email: [email-masked]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

---

From: "Jim C. Nasby" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 22:53:52 -0500

> but if you notice any problems, please let me know ...

Keep in mind that some MTA's are flat-out broken in such a way that
greylisting == no email. At a minimum the owner email aliases should
bypass greylisting (or there needs to be *some* contact email that
doesn't go through greylisting).
-- 
Jim C. Nasby, Sr. Engineering Consultant      [email-masked]
Pervasive Software      http://pervasive.com    work: 512-231-6117
vcard: http://jim.nasby.net/pervasive.vcf       cell: 512-569-9461

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 02:37:03 -0300 (ADT)

I've moved over to using sqlgrey, which, so far, appears to be working 
great (this one at least auto-whitelists) ... by deafult, it comes with 
whitelists for everything that are "known" broken, which is another nice 
feature ...

----