Subject: [Fwd: Re: PostgreSQL 8.1.0 Release is a Go ...]

From: Adrian Maier <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 11:39:56 +0200

-------- Original Message --------
From: - Tue Nov 08 11:26:44 2005
From: Francois Suter <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL 8.1.0 Release is a Go ...
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 10:16:29 +0100

> Just in case Josh *hasn't* had a chance ... we are a go for the  
> official releaes announcements to go out tomorrow morning ...
Nice, but the press kits are *not* online, e.g. http://
www.postgresql.org/about/press/presskit81.html.fr for French.

I can't send out press releases with missing links... When are they
going to be put online?

Francois
---------------

I'm waiting for the presskits to appear on the website, too.

Adrian Maier

---

From: Alvaro Herrera <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 09:20:28 -0300

> I can't send out press releases with missing links... When are they

The spanish press release is also online at

http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/presskit81.html.es

but it's actually in english!!!!! (Yes I did put enough excl. marks.)
Please somebody fix this.

-- 
Alvaro Herrera                                http://www.CommandPrompt.com/
PostgreSQL Replication, Consulting, Custom Development, 24x7 support