Subject: More stuff for the release

From: Josh Berkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 14:15:13 +0100

Folks,

Here's the stuff that still needs to be taken care of, which I can't 
because internet here is really flaky:

1) the What's New page should have a link to the English Presskit.

2) http://www.postgresql.org/about/press/ Needs updating.  It still 
links to 8.0.

3) There should be a very short News item which links to What's New 
and/or the PressKit and downloads.  Marc should probably do this using 
the same text as the -Announce item.

4) Marc, we need that -Announce item.  Both this and (2) should be less 
formal than the press release.

5) Dave: please please please make sure that download counting is 
working properly.

--Josh

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 01:28:52 -0400 (AST)

> formal than the press release.

Sent out ... sorry for the delay on that ...

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email: [email-masked]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664