Subject: Mirror database down?

From: "Greg Sabino Mullane" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 17:53:54 -0000

Can someone kick the database? I keep getting the following message when
trying to download something from www.postgresql.org:

"We could not query the database or no mirrors could be found!"

"Download PostgreSQL from the primary site"

Of course, the primary site never works, as it has reached the maximum
number of clients, and has been that way for quite a while.

- --
Greg Sabino Mullane [email-masked]
PGP Key: 0x14964AC8 200511211252
http://biglumber.com/x/web?pk=2529DF6AB8F79407E94445B4BC9B906714964AC8

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 15:12:33 -0400 (AST)

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005, Greg Sabino Mullane wrote:

>
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> Hash: SHA1
>
>

Thank you for this *quick and timely* report of problems with wwwmaster 
... now that we are aware of a problem, it is now fixed ...

Again, thanks for letting us know the moment you noticed there was a 
problem, it *really* helps ...

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email: [email-masked]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664