Subject: BTW, the lists are working beautifully

From: Tom Lane <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 09:44:13 -0500

Just in case you thought anyone hadn't noticed: the mailing lists have
been performing stunningly well since you fixed things the middle of
last week.  I'm routinely seeing sub-one-minute turnaround, even on
pg-general which has been a dog for so long.  Nice work.

			regards, tom lane

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 16:48:09 -0400 (AST)

This might slow down a bit for the next little bit ... not sure if it will 
be noticeable or not, but will definitely be watching ... we're having 
problems with the new server (brand new Seagate drive failed) and its 
causing that server to be totally unstable ... everything is now moved off 
of it, and onto other servers, so we'll see how performance is affected 
...

already working on replacement drive (and some spares) ...

> pg-general which has been a dog for so long.  Nice work.

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email: [email-masked]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664