Subject: svr2.postgresql.org

From: "Dave Page" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 16:49:06 -0000

We are going to be rebuilding the svr2 virtual machine in the near
future. We think the only things that are actually in use on there are
wwwmaster.postgresql.org and techdocs.postgresql.org. 

Is there anything else that is active that needs to be moved?

We do not intend to move the test sites to the new VM - I think the only
one that's used these days is Robert's - if it's OK, I'll give you an
account on developer.pgadmin.org Robert?

Regards, Dave.

---

From: Robert Treat <[email-masked]>
Date: 30 Nov 2005 14:14:07 -0500

> wwwmaster.postgresql.org and techdocs.postgresql.org. 

are you copying all the files over or planning to rebuild from cvs? if
so i better double check the techdocs code first...

> Is there anything else that is active that needs to be moved?

advocacy and developer still have remnants on there as well don't they?

> account on developer.pgadmin.org Robert?

I dunno, I feel kind of funny about having an account on the pgadmin
server :-)

Robert Treat
-- 
Build A Brighter Lamp :: Linux Apache {middleware} PostgreSQL

---

From: Adrian Maier <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 14:47:49 -0500

> Is there anything else that is active that needs to be moved?

Hello,

www.postgresql.ro is also hosted on svr2.   Well ...   it's not really
active because it's just an index.html that is supposed to redirect to
www.postgresql.org  until i finish translating the website to Romanian.
Unfortunately the redirection is currently broken because the DNS
record does not point to the correct IP adress .
(could we fix this, please?   http://www.postgresql.ro  opens the old
advocacy site !)

Cheers,
Adrian Maier