Subject: Update Awards for 2005?

From: Simon Riggs <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 10:07:28 +0000

The Awards page doesn't make mention that Linux Journal awarded
PostgreSQL Editor's Choice again.

http://interactive.linuxjournal.com/article/8293

Could we update that please?

Thanks,

Best Regards, Simon Riggs

---

From: Robert Treat <[email-masked]>
Date: 02 Dec 2005 11:24:05 -0500

> Could we update that please?

Honestly I think this is the first I have heard of it. Marc or anyone
else, did you guys happen to get an announcement email for this? I'm
thinking maybe they have a web graphic/button we can put up along with
the award, thats how they did it in the past.

Robert Treat
-- 
Build A Brighter Lamp :: Linux Apache {middleware} PostgreSQL