Subject: new quote

From: Josh Berkus <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 15:24:54 -0800

Robert,

http://www.crm2day.com/news/crm/116605.php

Neil Whitney, Vice President, Development for Varicent. “We are very strong 
supporters of technical innovation and creativity, virtues embraced by the 
PostgreSQL community and open source developers in general. We also like 
to keep abreast of bleeding-edge technological advancements, and believe 
that PostgreSQL is the frontrunner in the open source database 
marketplace.”

-- 
--Josh

Josh Berkus
Aglio Database Solutions
San Francisco

---

From: Robert Treat <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 07:42:44 -0500

> that PostgreSQL is the frontrunner in the open source database

Yeah I got a little giddy when I saw that one.  Added to the site, should 
pop-up on next site build :-)

-- 
Robert Treat
Build A Brighter Lamp :: Linux Apache {middleware} PostgreSQL