Subject: No content at www.postgresql.org

From: Michael Fuhr <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 23:04:38 -0700

www.postgresql.org is currently (Mon 13 Feb 06:00 UTC) displaying
no content.  I checked all four IP addresses and they're all showing
the same emptiness.

The DNS records I'm getting are:

www.postgresql.org.     18000   IN      CNAME   static.mirrors.postgresql.org.
static.mirrors.postgresql.org. 900 IN   A       212.247.200.180
static.mirrors.postgresql.org. 900 IN   A       217.20.119.91
static.mirrors.postgresql.org. 900 IN   A       66.98.251.159
static.mirrors.postgresql.org. 900 IN   A       80.179.151.210

-- 
Michael Fuhr

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 02:30:15 -0400 (AST)

Looking into it ...

On Sun, 12 Feb 2006, Michael Fuhr wrote:

> ---------------------------(end of broadcast)---------------------------
> TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend
>

----
Marc G. Fournier           Hub.Org Networking Services (http://www.hub.org)
Email: [email-masked]           Yahoo!: yscrappy              ICQ: 7615664

---

From: "Marc G. Fournier" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 02:33:46 -0400 (AST)

wwwmaster ran out of disk space, just fixed that, and am re-generating the 
site right now ... mirrors will take a little bit longer to pick up though 
...

----